ANZAC Day Dawn Service
Dawn & 9:15am – Avoca Cenotaph, High Street, Avoca,
The Avoca RSL will hold a dawn service and breakfast at the Avoca Cenotaph as well as a commemoration service at 9:15am.
ANZAC Day Races
11:00am – 6:30pm, Avoca Racecourse
$15pp | $13pp early bird (by 22 April) | U/16 Free
Hospitality Packages available, to book click here.
Join the Avoca Shire Turf Club as they continue to mark 100 years since Australia and New Zealand’s involvement in the First World War.
The ANZAC Day Races will provide a day full of entertainment and traditional ANZAC Day activities including:
- Country thoroughbred racing at its finest
- Local Wine Village
- 2UP by the Avoca RSL (sponsored by Astbury Welding & Contracting)
- The Last Post by Ian Stares
- World War II Ex-Military Vehicles
- Collingwood vs Essendon broadcast throughout the racecourse
- The Great Avoca Grape competition
- Band ‘Untapped Duo’
- FREE kids’ activities by Kelly Sports
ANZAC Day Races FREE Bus Services
FREE return race day buses operate will operate from Avoca, Ballarat and Maryborough. Limited numbers apply.
For more details and to book click here.
Collect your passport at the Avoca Wine Festival and then Tour de Pyrenees with your passport to experience cellar door events. Finish your day around the racecourse Bonfire in front of the Big Screen.